Avenues for Change gathers the following information:
1. Data from customers in the buying products in our catalogue;
2. Aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views
3. Site visitors completing our Contact form
4. Site visitors subscribing to our mailing list
5. Site visitors completing listing their Steiner inspired playgroup or childcare service in our directory
Customer information gathered during a transaction in our products catalogue process is shared with the following party:
• Our credit card transaction processor, Paypal. Credit card information passes securely from our web site form through their credit card payment gateway into the banking system to validate the transaction.
Avenues for Change does break down overall usage statistics according to a customer’s domain name and browser type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every customer’s browser).
The email addresses of customers, mailing list subscribers, people completing our contact form and listing their servie in our directory may be used for email messages and broadcasts sent to those people.
The web site tracking information enables us to better tailor our content to customers’ needs and to help us understand the demographics of our audience and measure the results of our marketing activities.
Avenues for Change stores visitor information securely in encrypted databases by with its web host www.godaddy.com (one of the worlds largest hosting providers) and in secure offline databases. Customer credit card information is not stored.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us via email.